214 N Tratt Street
Achen House offers some of our largest three bedroom apartments, with two bathrooms in each unit. With only four apartments in the building and laundry in every apartment, each unit feels much like its own house, without the added stress of paying for several utilities that can come with renting an individual house or duplex. Both units on the first floor are handicap-accessible with in-unit ramps and ground level building entry. Achen House offers the flexibility to rent for the entire year, beginning August 1st, or only for the academic year with an August 28th start date.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- Adjacent to Campus-West
- 0.5 Miles to Andersen Library
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Handicap-accessible units available
- In-Unit Laundry
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Lease Options (5/30/2020-5/14/2021, 8/1/2020-5/14/2021. 8/28/2020-5/14/2021)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.