Parking FAQExpand All Collapse All Expand All
During the summer, temporary parking permits are valid in ALL DLK parking lots. Remember to observe all state and local laws in the parking lots, such as disabled parking and fire lane restrictions.
During the academic year, temporary parking permits are valid only in specific locations. They are as follows:
- Indian Village - 128, 138, 148, 158, 168, 178 N. Fraternity Lane (Located in the front of the buildings) 143, 147, 151, 155, 173, 177, 181, 185 N. Fraternity Lane (Located in the rear of the buildings 1109 W. Florence Street (Located in the front of the buildings)
- University Inn - 309, 319, 329, 347, 355, 365 N. Tratt Street (Located along Harmony Lane and at the rear of 355 N. Tratt Street)
- Remember NOT to park behind 127 S. Harmony Lane
- Cambridge Apartments - 375 N. Harmony Lane (Located at the rear of the building)
- You may ONLY park in other DLK Locations during the academic year with express, written permission of the DLK Office Staff. Your parking permit MUST be signed with the additional location.
No, your parking permit is valid ONLY in the lot for which it is issued. Permits are coded for the lot for which they are valid. If you have ANY questions about which specific lot your permits applies to, please ask the office staff for assistance with a map of the location. Parking in any other location may result in ticketing and towing.
You may buy a one week or overnight parking permit at our office during normal office hours. You may also buy one week passes at the BP Convenience Store on the corner of Main Street and Fraternity Lane, which is open seven days a week.