747 W Main Street
Baker Apartments are some of our newest and most premium single-bedroom accommodations. These premium units are located directly across from Andersen Library on the UW-Whitewater campus, meaning residents never need to purchase an expensive UW-Whitewater parking permit. Beginning in the 2020-2021 school year, Baker residents are able to have cats in their units, as we have heard residents asking for more options for pet-friendly apartments.
- 1 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- < 0.1 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.