717 W Main Street
Baxter Apartments are located directly across from the UW-Whitewater campus. The two-bedroom layout offers substantial roommate privacy while still including a large living room for enjoying each other's company. Like most DLK apartments, Baxter includes many utilities, making it very affordable for residents to live there. For 2020-2021, residents may elect to begin their leases August 1st and reduce their overall rent costs.
- 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- < 0.1 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- 8/1/2020-5/15/2021 Lease Available for Lower Rent Cost (most units)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.