975 W Main Street
Drake Apartments are perfect for students active in UW-Whitewater's impressive arts programs due to their location directly across from the Center of the Arts. Renovated in 2019, Drake offers spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments with most utilities included. With the option to begin 2020-2021 leases on August 1st in most apartments in this building, residents will have the opportunity to save money on their annual rent bills. You won't want to miss the chance to see the newly-renovated Drake.
- 1 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023, 8/1/2022-5/12/2023, 8/26/2022-5/12/2023 (select units only eligible for 8/26/2022 start date)
- 2 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023, 8/1/2022-5/12/2023, 8/26/2022-5/12/2023
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- Cats Allowed (One Pet with Pet Rent, Restrictions Apply)
- Dishwasher Included
- On-Site Laundry
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (Semester Permit Required)
- Heat, Water, & Internet Included
- Tenants Pay Electric
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.