975 W Main Street
Drake Apartments are perfect for students active in UW-Whitewater's impressive arts programs due to their location directly across from the Center of the Arts. Renovated in 2019, Drake offers spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments with most utilities included. With the option to begin 2020-2021 leases on August 1st in most apartments in this building, residents will have the opportunity to save money on their annual rent bills. You won't want to miss the chance to see the newly-renovated Drake.
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- 0.2 Miles to Andersen Library
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.