451 W Main Street
Conveniently located between downtown and campus, Griffin House offers newly renovated spaces and a variety of apartment layouts and sizes, including some of the largest studio apartments available in Whitewater. Those living in the Griffin building have the convenience of many utilities included, beautiful kitchen spaces, and exceptional lighting from the windows in each apartment (even at the ground floor level). If you are looking for convenience to enjoy both Whitewater's downtown and easy access to your UW-Whitewater classes, Griffin offers all the accommodations and location you need—all at the most affordable price on the market.
- 1 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, Studio
- Adjacent to Campus-Southeast
- 0.3 Miles to Andersen Library
- Water Included
- Internet Included
- Heat Included
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.