Kerri Kay Apartments
965 W Main Street
Kerri Kay provides convenient accommodations and a wide variety of layouts in both one- and two-bedroom apartments. In addition to its spacious living areas, most utilities are included, making it both comfortable and affordable. With the variety of layouts, you are likely to find something for your space and budget needs in Kerri Kay. Located directly across from the UW-Whitewater campus, Kerri Kay is perfect for the involved student, especially those needing access to UW-Whitewater's fantastic arts programs. During 2020-2021, residents will have the option to begin their leases August 1st to save on summer rent and reduce their overall rent budget, making Kerri Kay even more affordable.
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- 0.2 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- 8/1/2020-5/15/2021 Lease Available for Lower Rent Cost (most units)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.