1020 W Main Street
Kincaid Apartments are the ideal location for those needing easy access to UW-Whitewater's arts facilities. Located just down the street from the Center of the Arts, tenants can get to rehearsal or class in just a few minutes. Kincaid offers a wide variety of layouts for tenants in need of either one or two bedrooms. During 2020-2021, residents will have the option to begin their leases August 1st to save on summer rent and reduce their overall rent budget, making Kincaid even more affordable.
- 1 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023, 8/1/2022-5/12/2023
- 2 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023, 8/1/2022-5/12/2023, 8/26/2022-5/12/2023 (select units only eligible for 8/26/2022 start date)
- 4 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 12 Month Lease, Varied Start Dates (Monthly Rent Payments)
- Adjacent to Campus-West
- Dishwasher Included
- On-Site Laundry
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (Semester Permit Required)
- Cats Allowed (One Pet with Pet Rent, Restrictions Apply)
- Heat, Water, & Internet Included
- Tenants Pay Electric
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.