1020 W Main Street
Kincaid Apartments are the ideal location for those needing easy access to UW-Whitewater's arts facilities. Located just down the street from the Center of the Arts, tenants can get to rehearsal or class in just a few minutes. Kincaid offers a wide variety of layouts for tenants in need of either one or two bedrooms. During 2020-2021, residents will have the option to begin their leases August 1st to save on summer rent and reduce their overall rent budget, making Kincaid even more affordable.
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-West
- 0.2 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.