Lee Matson Apartments
741 W Main Street
Located across from Andersen Library, Lee Matson offers both spacious apartments and easy access to the UW-Whitewater campus. Lee Matson is located next to larger buildings, but offers a smaller building setting for residents who prefer it. With both one- and two-bedroom options available in a variety of sizes and prices, Lee Matson is like to meet the needs of any prospective resident. For 2020-2021, residents will have the option to begin leases August 1st to reduce overall rent costs.
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- < 0.1 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- 8/1/2020-5/15/2021 Lease Available for Lower Rent Cost (most units)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.