Prairie Place Apartments
130 S Prairie Street
Prairie Place is the perfect location for those interested in spacious rooms and easy access to the UW-Whitewater campus. Located just off Main Street, Prairie Place tenants are just a 5-minute walk from the Andersen Library. With a location this close to campus, tenants will no longer need to worry about the struggle to find parking on-campus during the winter months. Aside from the ease of access to campus, Prairie Place offers affordable rent and a variety of lease start dates to make the rent even more affordable.
- 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- 0.2 Miles to Andersen Library
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Heat, Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.