761 W Main Street
Regent-East is the perfect budget-friendly 2-bedroom apartment. In addition to the 2-bedroom units, there are five one-bedroom units in Regent-East with large bedrooms and living spaces for those who prefer to live alone or share a bedroom. With most utilities included, tenants will appreciate not only the price but also the spacious living accommodations provided. Regent is located directly across from the UW-Whitewater Andersen Library and is only a short walk from Whitewater's downtown, making it possible to enjoy all parts of living in Whitewater with ease. Tenants may opt for an August 1st start date for the 2020-2021 school year for a reduced rent rate.
- 1 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023
- 2 Bedroom Lease Date Options: 5/27/2022-5/12/2023, 8/1/2022-5/12/2023, 8/26/2022-5/12/2023
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- Remodeled Kitchens
- Dishwasher Included
- On-Site Laundry
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (Semester Permit Required)
- Cats Allowed (One Pet with Pet Rent, Restrictions Apply)
- Heat, Water, & Internet Included
- Tenants Pay Electric
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.