815 W Main Street
Regent West is ideal for roommates looking for modern and spacious all in one. With two bathrooms in every unit, roommates won't have to worry about sharing space as the bedrooms provide significant space as well. The kitchens provide an open layout with the living room and were updated in the last two years with new appliances and floors, providing a much more modern look to the apartments. Residents in Regent West are directly across from Hyer Hall and Andersen Library on the UW-Whitewater campus, making it one of our most popular two-bedroom locations.
- 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- < 0.1 Miles to Andersen Library
- Dishwasher Included
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.