937 W Main Street
Theta is one of the most unique locations offered by DLK. This apartment building offers all two-bedroom units, but with both one- and two-bathroom options. All apartments offer a different layout for a variety of prices to fit your budget needs. Located directly across from the Center of the Arts, Theta is a short walk to class for UW-Whitewater students. During the 2020-2021 school year, residents will have the option to rent for the whole year or start August 1st or August 28th.
- 2 Bedroom
- Adjacent to Campus-South
- 0.2 Miles to Andersen Library
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Lease Options (5/30/2020-5/14/2021, 8/1/2020-5/14/2021. 8/28/2020-5/14/2021)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.