727 W Main Street
Tratt House Apartments are located directly across from the UW-Whitewater campus. The two-bedroom layout offers substantial roommate privacy while still including a large living room for enjoying each other's company. Like most DLK apartments, Tratt House includes many utilities, making it very affordable for residents to live there. This building includes only four apartments, making it quiet and comfortable for all residents.
- Lease Start Options: 5/26/2023, 8/28/2023
- Lease End Date: 5/12/2024
- Rent Includes: Water, Heat, Internet, Furnished
- Tenant Pays: Electric, Parking if Needed
- Parking: $100/Semester
- Pets: Cat or Dog under 50 Pounds ($300 One-Time Pet Rent)
- Amount to Sign: $300 Security Deposit/Person
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.