University Inn Apartments
309-365 N Tratt Street
University Inn borders the west side of the UW-Whitewater campus and provides the convenient access to campus without the headache of dorm living. University Inn is a budget-friendly option and includes most utilities. These one-bedroom and studio apartments are a great location for the student interested in a location ideal for academic and extracurricular involvement due to its short walk from campus. Those living in this location will never need to pay for expensive campus parking as it is so close to the academic buildings at UW-Whitewater. For 2020-2021, not only will two buildings allow dogs, but tenants will have the option for whole year leases, leases beginning August 1st (reduced summer rent), or leases beginning August 28th (no summer rent).
- 1 Bedroom, Studio
- Adjacent to Campus-West
- 1.0 Miles to Andersen Library
- Cats Allowed (additional one-time fee)
- Dogs Allowed (additional one-time fee, specific buildings ONLY, size restrictions apply)
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Lease Options (5/30/2020-5/14/2021, 8/1/2020-5/14/2021. 8/28/2020-5/14/2021)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.