165 N Tratt Street
Wegner is one of the newer DLK properties and falls within one block of the UW-Whitewater campus. Each unit offers its own laundry, in addition to two bathrooms, four bedrooms, and a large, open-concept kitchen and living space. Wegner includes most utilities, making rent affordable and easy to manage for residents. Wegner offers the flexibility to rent for the entire year, beginning August 1st, or only for the academic year with an August 28th start date.
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- Adjacent to Campus-West
- 0.6 Miles to Andersen Library
- No Pets Allowed
- In-Unit Laundry
- DLK Off-Street Parking Available (semester permit required)
- Lease Options (5/30/2020-5/14/2021, 8/1/2020-5/14/2021. 8/28/2020-5/14/2021)
- Heat, water, & internet included in rent
- Tenants Pay Electric, Cable TV (if desired)
Rent prices vary depending on unit signed and are based on one occupant per bedroom. Please note that adding additional occupants may change rent pricing and you should call for specific information.